Monday, April 25, 2011

Take a journey with me

Everyone is a blogger, a tweeter, a repeater these days.  What makes me think I deserve another piece of web space?

I'm not the most articulate person you'll ever meet, nor the best writer you'll ever read, nor the expert of all things or any thing.

I can't promise to be interesting, but the fact remains, I like to travel and tell stories.  I like to save a buck and share what I know.  I'm fascinated by old, new, common, and obscure.  Which should in theory make for a pretty diverse blog with useful bits of travel info in between tales of follies (which you might learn from too).

Let's get to know each other, through our wanderings, our interests and explorations.  Piece by piece.  May we trace each others footsteps and share the world together, friends and strangers alike.  There is no greater learning experience in life than to travel.  Whether you wind up enjoying it or not, it puts life and your significance in this world into perspective.  I encourage everyone to do a bit of traveling in their life, it's good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment